Monday, October 22, 2007

My oh My

Why does it seem like life is constantly crazy? One thing ends and right away another begins. This happens in many aspects, I will finish one job and immediately begin another, one commitement ends and another starts, one issue on my hall is resolved and another one pops up. It seems like I am stuck in a set of monstrous swells. One will wash over my head, I fight my way back to the surface and come up to get a gulp of air just as another set breaks on me. I have too many things to handle. I juggle school, work, being an RA, and volunteering at the church. I constantly hear that I need to take time for myself, which I understand, but when I do, another part of my life suffers. Even to get enough sleep is difficult! How am I supposed to have a social life, do all my other commitments, and try and exercise and get sleep. I think there needs to be about ten more hours in a day, maybe then I could do everything I need to. As overwhelmed and stressed out I sound (and I am overwhelmed and stressed out) there is still some strange calm and peace in me. I have something that a lot of people don't. I know God sees what is going on, I know He has a plan for all of this, I know I can trust Him. How do people who have no faith get through life? That is one thing I will never understand.

1 comment:

bobby said...

If there were 10 more hours in the day, trust me, we'd find more ways to fill them and still not have enough time.

Keep up the blogging IK!! Wooha!