Saturday, October 20, 2007

To begin

So, I am finally starting a blog after the urging of a few people, mainly PB&J (most commonly known as Bobby, worship leader at Christian Life Center). I decided it might be a good idea, seeing as I have the most interesting life and I know everyone wants to read about it. In all seriousness, I miss writing, I have a million thoughts running around in my head, and maybe someone might actually enjoying reading what I have to say. So, lets all give three cheers to profound thoughts and interesting entries. Hip, hip, hooray!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I await posts with an eagerness not yet known to this blog.

...or, err, something.

PS I was just facecreeping Justin Fisher and that kid so sooo frocking cool *rolls eyes* Hipster is the new punk rock, Katie.

Stephanie said...

Yay for Katie!