Saturday, December 8, 2007

NO SLEEP FOR ME!

procrastination+finals week=no sleep for at least a week.
I think that is not really healthy. However, that is my life. To all you kids out there, even if you don't think you are a procstinator, you are. I have a 35 page paper and 5 page paper to write, final of death to study for, 5 outlines for write for possible essay questions, 9 movies to watch and 1-2 pages to write about each, and a move to another room all before Friday. Don't forget, I am also still being an RA, working, and helping at church. Someone shoot me now.

3 comments:

E said...

But would you really want to give it all up to break college tradition and not be a procrastinator? :P

On the other hand, don't forget to give it all to God and remember that He'll hope you focus and organize yourself appropriately throughout the week!

And remember, it's one week of craziness and then you get a break!

Jeni said...

I feel ya man! hey, if you ever need a coffee break give me a call... i'm sure i'll need it to! :)

Ali said...

Wow, you made my 1 paper to write, one final left to study for, packing all my earthly posessions, finding a new house, then flying to California look positively dreamy. Will you be done by Friday night? I am willing to drive to Bethany (read: get driven by my father) to visit you!!!

I can help you move/pack if you need on Friday.