Friday, November 9, 2007

I know this is kinda lame but...






I am advertising my photography! They make great Christmas presents for your friends a loved ones. I have a lot of different subjects which I would be happy to show you. If I do not have a picture of something you want, I would be happy to go and take that picture for you (within reason). I can also do family or single portraits if you would like. Just let me know what size you would want to picture, if you want it matted and/or framed and in what colors. If you just want the picture and do not live here, I can e-mail the document to you and you can print it out there. Prices are negotiable and I accept cash and checks. Also, let me know if you have any special requests and I will see what I can do. Hope to be doing business with you all and please help spread the word!
I also put a ton of my photos on Facebook which you can check out at http://bethany.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67036&l=91406&id=889130499

1 comment:

bobby said...

Umm...hello. Not lame at all. you should post your photography here more often. You're a great artist.